An international food and beverage manufacturer is seeking a Controls Engineer in the greater Cedar Rapids, Iowa area.
Cedar Rapids Area Controls Engineer Job Opening
- Responsible for programming, configuration and troubleshooting automation systems.
- Maintain and support all hardware and software related to plant automation.
- Work closely with maintenance, engineering, IT, and production departments.
- Identify replacement and upgrade needs for all computer and automation related equipment .
- Must be a hands-on individual with the ability to multi-task.
Controls Engineer (Cedar Rapids Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field is required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Industry 4.0.
- The ability to work across all levels of the organization is required.
- Familiarity with PLC, HMI, SCADA, and programming languages.
- Some domestic travel to other sites may be expected.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.