A well-known manufacturer in the food industry is seeking a Controls Engineer in the greater Kansas City, Kansas area.
Kansas City Controls Engineer Job Opening
- Develop designs, outlay, and long-standing plans for electrical equipment along with necessary documentation.
- Identify and troubleshoot faulty processes of electrical devices and instruments, such as programmable logic controllers and other modules.
- Diagnose and problem solve data collection software, human machine interface, and batching systems.
- Implement software modifications to PLC’s, HMI’s, data collection software, and batching systems.
- Develop and organize program specifications and record necessary requirements for proposal and contract documents.
Controls Engineer (Kansas City area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related industry.
- 3-5 years of experience in programming controls, electrical equipment or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in programming a variety of software, including Wonderware and programmable logic controllers, amongst others.
- Understanding and prior experience troubleshooting and maintaining process instrumentation, communication networks, and hardware associated with transformers and motor control centers.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.