An automotive company is looking for an experienced Inventory Manager in the greater Portland, Oregon area.
Portland Inventory Manager Job Opening
- Oversee inventory operations for multiple facilities across several states.
- Responsibility for entire fleet of company rental equipment.
- Manage budgeting of rental fleet division and oversee purchasing of company’s assets
- Strategize with leadership team to achieve overall financial targets,
- Ensure quality standards and provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
Inventory Manager (Portland Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years in a relatable role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid Class A CDL.
- Previous experience within the automotive trucking industry.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.