An electronics manufacturer is looking for an experienced Sr Supply Chain Manager in the greater San Diego area.
San Diego Sr Supply Chain Manager Job Opening
- Optimize inventory levels across the supply chain.
- Build cross-functional continuous improvement in supply chain activities.
- Oversee supplier assessments and QBR program.
- Develop key performance indicators to analyze performance data.
- Support all aspects concerning sourcing and planning of materials.
Sr Supply Chain Manager (San Diego Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field is preferred.
- At least 5 years of supply chain experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong lean experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience within the electronics industry.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.