Packaging Engineer Summary
There is a Packaging Engineer job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. A leading medical device manufacturer is looking for a strong candidate to fill the Packaging Engineer job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are searching for a motivated individual to fill this role. The greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area Packaging Engineer will be responsible for providing support for project development on products and technologies for the company. This fast-growing medical device manufacturer is looking to provide competitive compensation and benefits for the Packaging Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Philadelphia Packaging Engineer Overview:
The greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area Packaging Engineer is responsible for leading various engineering projects and the implementation of new process improvements and protocols. The Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaPackaging Engineer should be prepared to aid in planning and executing design verifications to maintain industry and company standards. This job has a strong emphasis on technical writing, problem solving and interpersonal skills. This individual should be able to understand leading engineering principals and designs, as well as, manufacturing processes. For a Packaging Engineer who enjoys keeping employees up to date with the latest technology trends this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Philadelphia Packaging Engineer Job Opening:
- The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Packaging Engineer should have strong problem solving and technical writing skills.
- This individual is responsible for maintain insight on the latest technological trends to keep the company up to new standards.
- The Packaging Engineer will be participating in the execution of new design verifications to ensure a leading role in the packaging industry.
- This individual must have understanding of leading engineering and manufacturing principals, processes, and designs.
- The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Packaging Engineer should expect to lead various engineering projects and train employees on new improvement processes.
Packaging Engineer (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging or a related Engineering discipline is required for this job.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in a related engineering role is required.
- Experience with engineering and manufacturing principals is needed for this job.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and technical writing skills.
- About 15% of domestic and international travel is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.