A prominent food manufacturer is seeking a Senior Director of Quality and Safety in the greater Akron, Ohio area.
Akron, Ohio Senior Director of Quality and Safety Job Opening
- Direct quality operations and food safety strategy throughout the manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure products and processes are in compliance with regulations, specifications, contract, and quality system standards.
- Develop and implement innovative quality systems and programs.
- Initiate continuous improvement efforts and defect and waste reduction programs.
- Lead direct and cross-functional teams through training and program introductions to ensure quality standards.
Senior Director of Quality and Safety (Akron, Ohio) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 15 years of experience in quality control and assurance in food manufacturing.
- Previous experience with lean manufacturing, six sigma, QFD, and VOC.
- Strong understanding of food safety and regulatory requirements.
- Experience developing SOP’s, manufacturing standards, protocols, and procedures for quality assurance.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.