A leader in the International Trade Industry is seeking an Import Logistics Coordinator in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit, Michigan Import Logistics Coordinator Job Opening
- Monitor Ocean Shipment Arrivals
- Prepare necessary documents and work with brokers for on time US customs clearance
- Arrange transportation to various warehouses for inbound shipments
- Monitor last free day information for each container
- Build and maintain relationships with transportation companies, brokers, shippers, US Customs, and warehousing companies
Import Logistics Coordinator (Detroit, MI) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum 1 years’ work experience in the logistics industry
- Expertise in working with importing good to the US via ocean
- Ability to learn company specific software
- Strong communication skills and sense of urgency
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.