A distinguished manufacturer in the consumer goods industry is seeking an Import Analyst in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Import Analyst Job Opening
- Generate, deliver, and close out PO’s to factories for imported finished goods and components.
- Ensure customers receive invoice for import orders.
- Partner with forwarders to effectively authorize shipment options and assess transit time and costs.
- Accurately record warehouse receival of import shipments and resolve any discrepancies.
- Inspect and approve duties, fees and other customs related information.
Import Analyst (Detroit area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required for this role.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Demonstrated accounting experience.
- Proven ability to draft and maintain complex records in an automated system.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.