Senior SAP Analyst Summary
Senior SAP Analyst job opening in the Houston, Texas area. A leading chemical Manufacturer is looking to fill a Senior SAP Analyst job opening in the Houston, Texas area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are currently seeking individuals with strong experience and knowledge of supply chain and logistics to fill the Senior SAP Analyst job opening in Houston, Texas. This job will be acting as a superuser for APO – Supply Network Planning, driving system enhancements to improve supply chain metrics – DTP. The company is prepared to provide a competitive compensation package along with comprehensive benefits for highly qualified candidates.
Houston Senior SAP Analyst Overview:
The SAP Analyst, to be located in Houston, Texas, will be primarily responsible for driving system enhancements to improve supply chain metrics, and overall performance of regional CTM outputs to achieve desired results. The Houston, Texas Senior SAP Analyst will be responsible for performing product master setup and maintenance with cross reference between different supply chain functions. This includes system color matching, new product master setup, new import item setup and master data entry. Manage material rationality process with business, commercial, and the supply chain team. Also, the Senior SAP Analyst will need to support various inventory management tasks.
Houston Senior SAP Analyst Job Opening
- The Senior SAP Analyst is responsible for training & mentoring master planning team members in effective use of APO planning tools and systems, provide expertise in resolving user systems issue.
- This job involves leading projects as assigned to improve fulfillment process – ex. Lead-time calculations, order management systems enhancements, safety stock calculations, etc.
- The Houston, Texas Senior SAP Analyst must have a strong process driven mindset.
- The ideal candidate for Senior SAP Analyst job will have a strong record for achieving results.
- The SAP Analyst is responsible for supporting management tasks, such as outside tolling, recycle product outlet, repacking, stock matching, lot merging and age stock outlet.
Senior SAP Analyst (Houston Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required for this job.
- Minimum of 5 years of Materials Management experience.
- Technically adept with ECC SAP Planning modules and APO.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and mobilize resources in a complex environment.
- Fundamental business understanding and acumen.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.