SAP Security Analyst Summary
There is an SAP Security Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A large-scale automotive supplier is currently searching for a candidate capable of filling the SAP Security Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are currently seeking an individual with strong attention to detail and ability to manage their own work schedule to fill the SAP Security Analyst job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. This company manufactures a wide variety of parts and components used in the automotive industry. For a candidate looking for the next step in their career this is a great job opportunity.
Detroit SAP Security Analyst Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan SAP Security Analyst will be responsible for the day to day security maintenance for the SAP and GRC systems. The Detroit, Michigan area SAP Security Analyst must also assist the current SAP security team in their jobs by supporting the companies global SAP environment. This job will require acting as an expert for SAP and GRC security as well as maintaining the existing security while also making preparations to advance security and solving problems that may occur. The Detroit, Michigan area SAP Security Analyst will be responsible for recognizing gaps in the security processes and procedures while working on enhancing the overall process by identifying areas in need of improvement, optimization and automation.
Detroit SAP Security Analyst Job Opening
- The Detroit, Michigan SAP Security Analyst will be responsible for implementing proper security controls to secure SAP system resources.
- The Detroit, Michigan SAP Security Analyst needs to identify, analyze and resolve any security concerns on the various company installations.
- This job requires engaging in knowledge transfer and training of SAP security team members, IT members and business users.
- The Detroit, Michigan SAP Security Analyst must be able to provide assistance to company sites to answer security questions and resolve issues that may arise.
- This SAP Security Analyst job will monitor user and management activity, error, and other exception reports to ensure security is maintained.
SAP Security Analyst (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of SAP experience.
- Strong business acumen is needed for this job.
- Previous experience working within the automotive/manufacturing industry.
- Ability to travel about 10% of the time is required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.