A leading insulated glass manufacturer is looking for a Laser Manufacturing Engineer in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Greater Detroit, MI Laser Manufacturing Engineer job opening:
- Develop laser processing materials and components
- Lead science and research efforts for laser applications; cutting, drilling, welding, etc.
- Help build and manage development activities with third-party suppliers and vendors.
- Ensuring laser materials, processes, and equipment meet all cost targets and manufacturing cycle times.
- Develop analytical test methods and procedures to support laser processing technology efforts.
Laser Manufacturing Engineer (Detroit Metropolitan Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred. Must have Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing process of laser welding, laser cutting, or any laser process.
- Thorough knowledge of welded glass materials, glass substrates, or other sealing glass.
- Proven ability to apply statistical methods (DOE, SPC, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to lead science-based projects.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
Salary: $90,000 – $120,000