A leading rubber recycling and remanufacturing organization is seeking a Corporate Safety Manager in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Corporate Safety Manager Job Opening
- Implement corporate EH&S Programs to provide technical safety and health support to site leadership and personnel.
- Responsible for collecting data and evaluating potential hazards in the workplace to maintain regulations.
- Effectively communicate with entire organization to include field leadership, plant employees, corporate staff, engineering, human resources, and senior management.
- Participate in new product and process assessments to improve operations and minimize personal risk and lead various projects.
- Develop and provide coaching, training, and instructions to all employees.
Corporate Safety Manager (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Health, Safety, Engineering, or similar degree
- Must have 8+ years of experience in leading safety within heavy manufacturing or industrial environments
- Proven leader of prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Experience with Federal, State, and local laws
- Participated with regulatory facility visits
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.