A prominent manufacturer in the apparel industry is seeking a Production Manager in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Philadelphia Production Manager Job Opening
- Oversee the planning, scheduling, setup, and running of production activities.
- Encourage safety culture and ensure all plant personnel follow all workplace safety regulations.
- Implement continuous improvement methods to maximize efficiency, improve quality, and reduce cost/waste.
- Coordinate with multiple cross functional areas to drive production goals while meeting quality and compliance metrics.
- Ensure all employees receive sufficient training and timely evaluations.
Production Manager (Philadelphia area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- At least 3 years managerial experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to make improvements in assigned work area.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding leadership, interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.