Vision Engineer Summary
Vision Engineer job opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A company that specializes in the pharmaceuticals and life sciences manufacturing industries is currently seeking to fill a Vision Engineer job opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Vision Engineer will play a large part in the application and design of vision systems for various pieces of machinery at the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania site. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are looking for Vision Engineers whom have the desire to work for a large company that is growing rapidly, yet still has the stability to provide job security for its employees. If you’re a Vision Engineer near greater Philadelphia, this is a great job opportunity.
Philadelphia Vision Engineer Overview:
The first job of the Vision Engineer is to come up with vision systems for the different pieces of equipment and machinery at the greater Philadelphia, PA plant. He or she will also be expected to improve and maintain current vision systems at the greater Philadelphia plant, as the role will also require the Vision Engineer to contribute to manufacturing best practices and continuous improvement while on the job. The Vision Engineer will also adhere to a six sigma approach to the job when applying vision systems to each new piece of equipment at the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania plant. The Vision Engineer will not manage anyone for this position.
Philadelphia Vision Engineer Job Opening
- For this position, the Vision Engineer will install new machine vision systems and components, as well as new software configurations while on the job.
- This role will also contribute to implementing lean manufacturing methods to the job when evaluating different pieces of machinery.
- The Vision Engineer will adhere to using state-of-the-art technology while on the job.
- The role will complete projects and job orders on-time and under-budget.
Vision Engineer (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in an engineering field, ideally mechanical or electrical, is required for this job.
- At least 4 years of experience are required for this job.
- Six sigma experience would be great for this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.