An automotive software startup is seeking an Engineering Project Manager in the greater San Francisco, California area.
San Francisco Engineering Project Manager Job Opening
- Develop project plans and coordinate follow up action items.
- Identify solutions to issues and communicate across various teams and partners.
- Drive internal engineering teams.
- Support and manage complex software releases.
- Must be a highly technical individual with high attention to detail.
Engineering Project Manager (San Francisco Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a software environment.
- Strong understanding of automotive industry.
- Agile Project Management experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and ambiguous situations.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.