A leading supplier to the retail industry is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Engineering Manager Job Opening
- Lead automation and engineering process improvements.
- Provide design concepts to accommodate modifications or purchases towards capital equipment.
- Implement lean manufacturing practices within all operational sites.
- Present project updates and timelines to key stakeholders.
- Design processes that minimize waste within the facilities.
Engineering Manager (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field is required.
- At least 5 years of relatable experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive warehousing and manufacturing experience
- Previous knowledge within the print and converting industry is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.