A leading chemical manufacturer is looking for an Engineering Coordinator in Southwest, Wyoming.
Southwest, Wyoming Engineering Coordinator Job Opening
- Enforce and encourage safety as a priority.
- Execute large scale industrial projects.
- Lead continuous improvement and operational excellence programs.
- Manage team of direct reports.
- Support manufacturing and quality assurance efforts.
Engineering Coordinator (Southwest, Wyoming) Job Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or chemistry.
- A minimum of five years of engineering experience.
- Previous experience in a mining or manufacturing environment.
- Past leadership or supervisor experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.