Senior Design Engineer Summary
Senior Design Engineer job opening in Montgomery, Alabama. A leading manufacturer of sporting firearms is looking for a Senior Design Engineer in Montgomery, Alabama. JMJ Phillip’s firearm design recruiters are seeking a detail-oriented and accomplished Senior Design Engineer in Montgomery. This job is a unique and rewarding opportunity with a rapidly expanding manufacturer. Qualified candidates will be an integral part of the manufacturing team as they will participate in all facets of product production from start to finish. The Senior Design Engineer will develop new products and encourage the future enhancement of each project. This company is providing a competitive compensation and benefits package for a candidate with proven firearm design experience.
Montgomery Senior Design Engineer Overview:
A Senior Design Engineer is needed in Montgomery to develop unique and intricate sporting firearms. The ideal candidate will need to lead their interdisciplinary team with their technical expertise as new products are developed in their entirety with subsequent maintenance. The Senior Design Engineer must be fluent in engineering design programs and be prepared to manage various complex fully dimensional drawings. In addition, this role requires the development of technical safety analyses and empirical examinations to ensure the dependability of all products. The ideal candidate will be familiar with regular business operations and comfortable with managing various types of paperwork related to design, cost, and product. The Montgomery Senior Design Engineer must interact with various teams and clients. In addition, this job entails supervising entry-level projects.
Montgomery Senior Design Engineer Job Opening
- This job is expected to actively improve the production process.
- The Senior Design Engineer will work on a variety of products geared toward designing and developing new and complex products.
- The Senior Design Engineer will complete safety and functionality analyses of various products.
- The candidate will be required to monitor bills of material and the accompanying necessary filings.
- This role assists in supervising entry-level projects.
Senior Design Engineer (Montgomery Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a Bachelor’s degree in a relatable engineering discipline, from an accredited university. Degrees in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- A Masters degree in Mechanical Engineer is preferred, though not required.
- Candidates for the Senior Design Engineer in Montgomery are required to have at least 5 years of design and engineering experience.
- This job requires experience overseeing multi-site locations and implementing start-up locations.
- Fluency in fully dimensional software design programs is a must.
- The successful candidate will possess remarkable communication, analytical, leadership and organizational skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.