A prominent service provider in the Engineering industry is seeking a Senior ITS Project Manager in the greater Long Beach, California area.
Long Beach Senior ITS Project Manager Job Opening
- Act as a technical specialist on traffic engineering projects, responsible for invoicing, managing, and monitoring financial performance of project budgets.
- Encourage a positive and progressive work culture with a key commitment to safety.
- Develop traffic control plans, signal plans, and/or design plans for varying highway and roadway traffic projects.
- Manage and prepare documentation for the analysis of systems engineering. Utilize database tools to execute data analytics and visualization.
- Identify and research market trends and client concerns to develop effective responsive solutions.
Senior ITS Project Manager (Long Beach area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required for this role.
- At least 7 years of ITS/Traffic Engineering experience.
- At least 2 years effective ITS project management experience.
- Working knowledge of databases such as SQL and oracle.
- Excellent communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.