A leading manufacturer in the Building Materials industry is seeking an Engineering and Maintenance Manager in the greater Augusta, Georgia area.
Augusta Engineering and Maintenance Manager Job Opening
- Lead repair efforts of various manufacturing systems.
- Establish Preventative Maintenance (PM) records for production areas.
- Effectively work with contractors to initiate outside service purchase requisitions for component repairs.
- Directly manage the Maintenance Department work order system.
- Coordinate with Plant Manager to as needed to complete capital projects.
Engineering and Maintenance Manager (Augusta area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is required for this role.
- At least 10 years progressive maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 2 years leadership experience in a maintenance/engineering position.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.