A software company is looking for an experienced Senior Backend Engineer in the greater San Francisco, California area.
San Francisco Senior Backend Engineer Job Opening
- Lead company software engineering by managing and supporting the engineering team.
- Build out large scale KPIs to develop software infrastructure.
- Implement best practice processes for the department.
- Make strategic decisions regarding microservices architecture, web infrastructure, and machine learning.
- Work collaboratively with executive leadership to execute product roadmaps.
Senior Backend Engineer (San Francisco Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- At least 5 years of full stack development experience.
- Ability to analyze data to build processes and solve complex problems
- Previous work with browser extensions.
- Experience within a startup software company.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.