A leading manufacturer in the precision tooling industry is seeking a Supply Chain Engineer in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area.
Boston Supply Engineer Job Opening
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
- Uphold the company values, vision and mission.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Follow all safety requirements.
Supply Engineer (Boston area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience working with metal.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin.
- Must have injection molding experience.
- Experience with metal machining, fabricating or forming is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.