Outside Sales Rep Summary
Outside Sales Rep Job Opening in Boston, Massachusetts. A major components distributor is currently seeking to onboard an Outside Sales Rep in their greater Boston area office. This is a company that does business with Fortune 100 OEM and CEM customers and would be a great opportunity for an ambitious and accomplished sales professional. This Boston, Massachusetts job offers competitive compensation and great earning potential on top of a solid job benefits package.
Boston Outside Sales Rep Overview:
The Outside Sales Rep will foster relationships with supply chain and financial personnel at target companies in and outside of Boston. The main purpose of this job is to strengthen current account relationships in addition to identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the targeted sales base not only in Boston, but all over America.
Boston Outside Sales Rep Job Opening
- The Outside Sales Rep will create and check on sales lead with potential customers in and outside of Boston.
- Develop and build upon a list of contacts within the supply chain departments within the account base in order to open and expand accounts.
- The Outside Sales Rep must collaborate with the managing director to identify strategies to improve key accounts and organize travel plans to build contacts and relationships.
- Drive inside sales personnel to reach company benchmarks and work with that staff to exceed benchmarks, also identify opportunities to deploy strategies with key accounts.
- The Outside Sales Rep will serve as a regional account manage for key accounts.
- Organize bi-weekly sessions to discuss sales strategies and programs to bolster accounts at the Boston site.
- Provide constant communication to the managing director and sales staff in order regarding business relationships that can be leveraged.
- The Outside Sales Rep will organize visits and meeting with personnel at potential client companies.
- Serve as the main liaison between the account and the company at large. Field questions and complaints.
- The Outside Sales Rep must develop sales strategies in order to establish new accounts with two particular target clients to be disclosed upon hire.
- Serve as a positive force in a collaborative environment at the Boston location.
- Provide managing director with both verbal and written feedback after customer visits and meetings.
Outside Sales Rep (Boston Area) Job Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from and accredited university is required for this job.
- Master’s of Business Administration degree is preferable for this job.
- Proven job history of developing and selling creative solutions.
- A minimum of three years of sales job experience with Fortune 500 accounts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, apt in phone, email, and interpersonal interactions.
- Proven history of analytical aptitude and innovative problem solving while on the job.
- Familiarity with outsourcing relationships and providing supply chain services would be significantly beneficial for this job.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.