Success Onboarding Manager Summary
Success Onboarding Manager job opening in the New York area. A cutting edge data analytics consulting firm is searching to fill a Success Onboarding Manager job opening in the New York area. The New York Success Onboarding Manager will be responsible for developing new business interested in the services provided by this technology suite. The ideal candidate for this job is motivated to work with technology and interact with various different clients. JMJ Phillip’s technology recruiters are seeking a driven individual with a proven track record to fill the Success Onboarding Manager job opening in the New York area.
New York Success Onboarding Manager Overview:
The New York Success Onboarding Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients in order to effectively implement new technology. To best accomplish this job, the Success Onboarding Manager must possess strong technical knowledge, including the technology suite the company provides. The Success Onboarding Manager will collaborate with others within the team to develop business and grow as a company. They will also work closely with product development to ensure products meet the standards required by the clients. Minimal traveling within the New York area may be required.
New York Success Onboarding Manager Job Opening:
- This job requires someone driven to acquire new business as well as manage current clients.
- The Success Onboarding Manager will become an expert in the company’s technology suite in order to aid with troubleshooting.
- This job will require collaboration with the product managers in order to implement feedback.
- The Success Onboarding Manager must stay up to date on the various technology platforms used on a daily basis.
Success Onboarding Manager (New York Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- One to five years of relevant experience is required.
- The Success Onboarding Manager must have an eclectic knowledge of technology platforms.
- This job requires the ability to foster lasting relationships with clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication is a must for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.