Forecast Demand Manager Summary
Forecast Demand Manager job opening in the Greater Los Angeles, California Area. A leading manufacturer of vinyl signage and vehicle wraps is looking to fill a Forecast Demand Manager job opening in the greater Los Angeles, California Area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are looking for highly motivated team players to fill this Forecast Demand Manager job opening in the Los Angeles, California Area. This job will be important for forecasting future product demands to balance production and inventory levels. The company will provide a generous compensation package for highly qualified candidates.
Los Angeles Forecast Demand Manager Overview:
The Forecast Demand Manager, to be located in the Greater Los Angeles, California Area will be primarily responsible for planning and forecasting future product demands. This Los Angeles, California based job will use sales data, marketing information, and analytical techniques to plan future product needs in order to balance production and maintain adequate inventory levels. The Forecast Demand Manager in Los Angeles, California will develop and standardize processes for the planning department and will serve as an expert in the areas of planning, scheduling and forecasting. The Los Angeles, California Area Forecast Demand Manager will also provide training and mentorship to the current team of planners and buyers.
Los Angeles Forecast Demand Manager Job Opening
- This job, based in the Los Angeles, California area, will recommend and maintain optimal inventory levels to improve customer satisfaction and reduce inventory exposure.
- The Forecast Demand Manager provides expertise in the areas of planning, forecasting, and scheduling.
- The Los Angeles, California Forecast Demanding Manager will continually identify opportunities for strategic process improvements.
- This job works closely with sales, marketing, and supply chain departments to inform and establish the company’s supply plan.
- Train and mentor team members to promote a culture of accountability and results within the department.
Forecast Demand Manager (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required for this job. Degrees in supply chain, engineering, or data analytics are preferred.
- At least 8 years of experience in planning or scheduling in a multinational environment is required for this job.
- This job requires experience with SAP, MRP, and MPS systems as well as Microsoft office.
- Previous experience in a managerial role is also required for this job.
- This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.