A prominent service provider in the healthcare industry is seeking a Laboratory Manager in the greater Tampa, Florida area.
Tampa Laboratory Manager Job Opening
- Design Laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and verify lab personnel compliance in performance of their duties.
- Develop and manage a high-performing team to effectively perform lab testing duties.
- Oversee data entry for lab results and maintain existing records.
- Utilize skillset to purchase all necessary laboratory equipment for procedures and testing.
- Partner with Supply Chain and Quality team members to manage inventory and shipments.
Laboratory Manager (Tampa area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required for this role.
- At least 5 years of laboratory experience in a healthcare facility.
- ASCP certification or equivalent certification is preferred for this role.
- Clinical Laboratory Supervisor License in the state of Florida is preferred for this role.
- Plasma industry experience is a plus.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.