A leading manufacturer of automation systems and equipment for the semiconductor industry is seeking a Mechanical Engineer in the greater Syracuse, New York area.
Syracuse, New York Mechanical Engineer Job Opening
- Develop new ideas and solutions for new product development.
- Design and develop complex scientific instrumentation products with Siemens NX.
- Oversee feasibility and mitigations of risk when developing new technical ideas through quality, timeline, and costs.
- Generate documentation, design reviews, and analyses of technical developments.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to assure quality and reliability.
Mechanical Engineer (Syracuse, New York Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering or similar technical degree
- Must have 3+ years of experience in semiconductor or electrical product manufacturing environment
- Proficient in 3D modeling with a PDM system
- Experience using manufacturing techniques and industry standards like additive, turning, coatings, milling, EDM, welding, or metal forming
- Must be able to work cross-functionally
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.