A leading automotive manufacturer is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Nashville, Tennessee Metro Area.
Nashville, Tennessee Manufacturing Engineer Job Opening
- Use machining process knowledge.
- Assist in troubleshooting for current process.
- Support manufacturing process flow.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Work with engineers across disciplines to support product completion in a timely manner.
Manufacturing Engineer (Nashville, Tennessee) Job Opening
- A minimum of seven years of manufacturing engineer experience.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry.
- Hands on experience with CNC programming.
- Ability to analyze existing process and suggest safety, quality, and cost saving improvements.
- Knowledge of either Siemens or Fanuc controls.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.