A robotics manufacturer is seeking an Applications Engineer in the greater Nashville, Tennessee area.
Nashville Applications Engineer Job Opening
- Assist the account manager to expand the client base and maintain relationships with current clients.
- Research target markets and clients for focused sales efforts and coordinate with engineering for specific project research.
- Review proposals of awarded projects with engineering, sales, and management prior to start of design.
- Establish pricing and competitive quotes for solutions based on customer needs and Request for Quotiations (RFQs).
- Evaluate risks inherent to the project and include appropriate mitigation in the concept, cost, and verbiage to prevent customer disappointment.
Applications Engineer (Nashville area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline required.
- At least three years prior experience in sales engineering in the manufacturing industry.
- Previous experience with Solid Works software.
- Understanding of custom machine design and concepting
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with customers.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.