Director of Global Design Summary
An amazing opportunity is currently available for qualified candidates to apply for a Director of Global Design role in the greater Nashville, Tennessee area. A premier leader in the consumer electronics industry is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Director of Global Design job opening in the Nashville, Tennessee area. JMJ Phillip’s top recruiters with expertise in the design and electronics fields are on the hunt for directors of design looking to advance in their careers with an exciting company. If you’re a design professional in the consumer electronics field, look no further than this opportunity.
Nashville Director of Global Design Overview:
The metro Nashville, Tennessee area Director of Global Design will be responsible for leading the design department in terms of product design, packaging, colors, and more. He or she will be responsible for collaborating with the engineering department to ensure form and functionality align. The Director of Global Design will bridge the gap between industrial engineering and final product aesthetics.
Nashville Director of Global Design Job Opening
- The Director of Global Design will be responsible for implementing all advancements in product coloration, shape, and form.
- He or she will be responsible for working with a variety of departments to ensure that product designs meet the constraints of engineering and materials.
- The Director of Global Design will be responsible for training and managing a team of direct reports as necessary.
Director of Global Design (Nashville Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree from an accredited institute in the field of engineering or packaging, or a similar field, is required for this role.
- At least eight years of experience working as a Director of Global Design is required.
- At least five years working in the field of consumer electronic manufacturing is required for this position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for this job opportunity.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.