Tool Maker Summary
There is a Tool Maker job opening in the greater Albany, New York area. A growing technology manufacturer is looking for a strong candidate to fill the Tool Maker job opening in the greater Albany, New York area. JMJ Phillip’s technology recruiters are searching for a qualified programmer to fill this role. The greater Albany, New York area Programmer will support engineering needs, ensure product requirements are filled, and create the needed tools to do so. This leading technology manufacturer serves a variety of industries so projects with vary, allowing this Albany, New York Tool Maker to have continuous career growth. This company is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation and packages. For a Tool Maker who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Albany, New York area.
Albany Tool Maker Overview:
The greater Albany, New York area Tool Maker is responsible for developing, crafting, and maintaining performing mold fabrications and programming systems using company codes. The Albany, New York Tool Maker should be prepared to work on tight tolerance production and surface grindings, while providing support when necessary. This job has a strong emphasis on technical, communication, and problem-solving skills. This individual should be able to create task orientated programs for a variety of high technology using industries using previous skills and background knowledge. For a Tool Maker who enjoys cutting edge technology this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Albany, New York.
Albany Tool Maker Job Opening:
- The Albany, New York Tool Maker should have strong technical, computer, and problem-solving skills.
- This individual is responsible developing, crafting, and maintaining fabrications and programming systems using company codes.
- The Tool Maker will be providing technical support to different departments.
- This individual must have programming experience and/or electrical discharge machining (EDM) experience.
- The Albany, New York Tool Maker should expect to work on tolerance production and surface grindings for a variety of technological industries.
Tool Maker (Albany Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in related field needed.
- Machinist and tight tolerance production skills preferred.
- Excellent technical, computer, and problem-solving skills.
- Ideal candidates must have background with programming and EDM tooling systems.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.