A well-known service provider in the Industrial Automation industry is seeking a Field PLC Programmer in the greater Long Island, New York area.
Long Island Field PLC Programmer Job Opening
- Effectively test, repair and upgrade systems as needed.
- Work alongside team members to setup, startup, test and debug products and automated systems.
- Implement industrial safety practices to best ensure proper functionality of products.
- Analyze PLC programs to determine root cause of system errors or downtime.
- Consistently identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
Field PLC Programmer (Long Island area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required for this role.
- At least 3 years of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and SCADA programming experience.
- Working knowledge of mechatronic systems and components.
- Demonstrated experience with Rockwell Allen Bradley is required for this role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.