Lead Designer Job Summary
Lead Designer job opening near the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area. An educational institution is looking to fill a Lead Designer job opening in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area. JMJ Phillip’s programming recruiters are seeking a Lead Designer with experience designing applications to fill this job opening. This education institution servers students across the country and is looking to fill the Lead Designer job in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area to assist with internal application improvements. The company will provide a strong compensation package along with full benefits to the right candidate for the job.
Salt Lake City Lead Designer Overview:
The Lead Designer, located in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area, will be responsible for leading the design of internal applications for various departments. The Salt Lake City, Utah based Lead Designer will be in charge of identifying objectives and requirements from all parties involved. This job will require the Lead Designer to oversee application maintenance and future programming projects. The Lead Designer will need to have experience with SQL programming.
Salt Lake City Job Opening:
- The Salt Lake City, Utah based Lead Designer will oversee the development of applications.
- This job will be in charge of identifying objectives and requirements from all parties involved.
- The Salt Lake City, Utah based Lead Designer will oversee application maintenance.
- The Lead Designer needs to have experience with SQL Programming.
- This Salt Lake City, Utah job will train application users.
Lead Designer (Salt Lake City Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is required for this job.
- 5 – 7 years of application development experience is needed.
- Experience with application maintenance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required for this job.
- Experience working in education is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.