An established steel manufacturer is seeking a Tooling Engineer in the greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area.
Grand Rapids Area Tooling Engineer Job Opening
- Design, manufacture, and maintain tooling and fixtures.
- Identify issues and propose improvements by participating in manufacturing reviews.
- Generate models and work with other engineers.
- Ensure final product meets standards as expected.
- Must be a highly motivated individual with high attention to detail.
Tooling Engineer (Grand Rapids Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in tool design.
- Familiarity with steel industry is preferred.
- Must be a hands-on individual with the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work in a team environment is required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.