A leading manufacturer of engineered fasteners is seeking a Quality Manager in the greater Providence, Rhode Island area.
Providence area Quality Manager Job Opening
- Ensures that existing quality management systems follow international guidelines.
- Coordinates with suppliers to guarantee quality and timely deliveries.
- Encourages continuous improvement among staff and processes to reduce wasted resources.
- Develops plans related to continuous improvement and quality operations.
- Conducts external and internal audits.
Quality Manager (Providence area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or managerial field required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of quality assurance experience.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of TQM/CI.
- Hands on experience working with metal components.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.