A prominent organization in the Building Materials Industry is seeking a District Production Manager in the greater Manistee, Michigan area.
Manistee, Michigan District Production Manager Job Opening
- Builds effective teams and develop direct reports for future opportunities.
- Gives direction to plant managers to ensure efficiency and cost-effective management of resources.
- Ensure daily coordination between production, delivery, distribution, and quality control.
- Manage production personnel to maximize plant efficiency.
- Ensure company safety rules and regulations are met.
District Production Manager (Manistee, MI) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years managerial experience.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to effectively lead teams.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.