District Manager Summary
District Manager job opening in Michigan. A leading operator of quick service restaurants is looking to fill a District Manager job Opening in the Michigan region. The District Manager will be important for the oversight of multiple restaurants in the state of Michigan. JMJ Phillip’s retail recruiters are seeking outgoing and motivated leaders that are looking for new and exciting opportunities for growth and success to fill a District Manager job opening in Michigan. The company is offering a generous compensation and benefits package for the candidate with the right qualifications and experience.
Michigan District Manager Overview:
The District Manager in Michigan will be responsible for the complete management of up to ten quick service restaurants. The job candidate will be responsible for hiring, training, and developing restaurant staff. Additionally, the District Manager will be expected to develop business plans, including sales and profit goals. The right candidate will also be able to assist in sales and marketing and contribute to brand image development. This individual should also feel comfortable tracking and analyzing financial performance of each restaurant. The Michigan District Manager is also an important mode of communication between corporate and restaurant. This individual will also serve as an important problem-solving resource and should seek continuous improvement in restaurant performance.
Michigan District Manager Job Opening
- The District Manager will hire and train staff and assist restaurant managers in discipline and termination.
- This job requires the planning and determination of sales and profit goals and develops business plans.
- This role involves the development of sales building and implementing promotional programs.
- This job will analyze and control restaurant financial performance and business management.
- This job develops and implements communication strategies and maintains personnel and financial records.
District Manager (Michigan Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree is required. Degrees in hospitality, marketing, or business are strongly preferred.
- This role requires at least 3-5 years of quick service restaurant or retail experience.
- Management experience of 2-3 years is expected.
- Proven management and leadership skills with a customer service orientation.
- Strong motivation to achieve results.
- Ability to travel (up to 85%)
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.