A leading industrial recycling facility is looking for a Maintenance Manager in the greater Wausau, Wisconsin area.
Wausau, Wisconsin Job Opening
- Assist with troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, and fluid power equipment.
- Develop and deploy preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
- Maintain records of all preventative and corrective maintenance performed.
- Assist with hiring and lead all training, scheduling, and development for maintenance staff.
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are maintained.
Maintenance Manager (Wausau, Wisconsin) Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 5 years of mechanical and electrical maintenance experience
- Prior maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience overseeing and managing a maintenance crew.
- Understanding of OSHA regulations and implementation of safety compliance procedures.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.