A fast-growing service provider in the healthcare industry is seeking a Systems Engineer in the greater Austin, Texas area.
Austin Systems Engineer Job Opening
- Oversee the maintenance of all refrigeration systems, including purchasing, scheduling, maintenance, inspections, distribution of KPI information.
- Lead various preventative maintenance (PM) programs.
- Maintain and develop existing vendor relationships, including managing vendor service agreements.
- Establish comprehensive quality levels (equipment and vendor work) and maintain records of all refrigeration related activities.
- Orchestrate timely analysis, monitoring, reporting, and trend analysis to ensure the robust functionality of systems.
Systems Engineer (Austin area) Job Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this role.
- At least 10 years of experience in a technical or engineering role.
- An EPA refrigerant certification is preferred for this role.
- Working knowledge of various architectural, mechanical, and electrical drawings and schematics.
- Demonstrated experience with controls systems.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.