A recycling collection and processing manufacturer is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Manager in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area.
Salt Lake City, Utah Facilities Maintenance Manager Job Opening
- Assigns and assists with maintaining electrical, mechanical, and fluid power equipment at the manufacturing plant
- Create and oversee preventative maintenance plans for all equipment
- Work with production management to improve equipment design and efficiency
- Procure all necessary materials for repairs and maintain an inventory of repair parts
- Hire, train, and manage at team of maintenance mechanics
Facilities Maintenance Manager (Salt Lake City, Utah) Job Requirements:
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a maintenance manager in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience managing a maintenance team
- Strong ability to create and implement preventative maintenance schedules
- Effective communication skills with all parties across the facility
- Expertise with all machinery and tools in the facility
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.