A leading manufacturer of electrical and safety products is seeking a Maintenance Manager in the greater Gary, IN area.
Gary, Indiana Maintenance Manager Job Opening
- Develop cost saving initiatives through the utilization of lean methodologies.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance programs and maintenance budgets.
- Coordinate with other departments and implement maintenance programs throughout the facility.
- Manage outside vendor contracts and annual reviews.
- Develop and schedule maintenance training.
Maintenance Manager (Gary, Indiana) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Engineering.
- Must have 7+ years of experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Experience with lean manufacturing required.
- Must have experience managing teams.
- Ability to be on-site 5 days per week.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.