A pressure gage manufacturer is looking for an experienced Chief Engineer in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit, MI Area Chief Engineer Job Opening
- Engage with customers to build a custom designed product that fits their needs.
- Provide design assistance on technical criteria and innovative solutions.
- Maintain product specifications and improvements.
- Evaluate competitor products and perform reverse engineering techniques to create a similar product.
- Communicate with other departments for the engineering team as needed.
Chief Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- An Associate Degree in engineering is preferred.
- At least 5 years of engineering experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive design experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with reverse engineering.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.