A leading manufacturer in the medical device industry is seeking a Program Manager in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
Pittsburgh Program Manager Job Opening
- Utilize technical acumen to lead complex projects to completion.
- Identify and overcome program risks, producing reports for management and stakeholders.
- Effectively negotiate and report necessary project changes with customers.
- Convery discrepancies in project budgets and schedules with customers and partners.
- Coordinate with procurement to manage external contractors and vendors to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Program Manager (Pittsburgh area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required for this position.
- At least 5 years of project management experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experiencing leading highly successful customer facing project teams.
- Working knowledge of detection systems used for medical imaging.
- Optical detector project experience is preferred for this role.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.