Applications Engineer Summary
Applications Engineer job opening in Ann Arbor. A company that specializes in manufacturing HVAC units for a variety of industries is seeking to fill an Applications Engineer job opening in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The company is hoping to obtain a dedicated Applications Engineer to provide customer support regarding technical issues as well as implementing their needs and sales information into product design solutions.
Ann Arbor Applications Engineer Overview:
The Applications Engineer will mainly assist the organization’s sales department by providing technical knowledge and support as part of the product development process. He or she will additionally be responsible for retaining an expert level of knowledge regarding products, applications, and customer needs to aid in the training of sales personnel. In addition, the Applications Engineer will utilize his or her skills in developing new products to target particular customer segments. The ideal Applications Engineer will be adept in identifying customer requirements as well as maintaining professional relationships with accounts. For this job, the Applications Engineer will be tasked with providing technical support throughout the sales cycle.
Ann Arbor Applications Engineer Job Opening
- The principal job of the Ann Arbor Applications Engineer is to provide aid to the sales department through delivering technical expertise throughout the sales cycle of the product development process.
- The Ann Arbor Applications Engineer will ideally be skilled in determining customer needs and applying them to design solutions.
- Additionally, he or she will be tasked with utilizing their expert level of knowledge of technical product design and applications when training sales personnel.
- Oftentimes, the Applications Engineer will be expected to maintain professional relationships with customers as well as using their sales information to target specific accounts.
- There are semi-frequent opportunities for travel outside of Ann Arbor, Michigan that are associated with this job.
- If necessary, the Ann Arbor Applications Engineer will perform any additional jobs as assigned.
Applications Engineer (Ann Arbor Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree in an engineering-focused field.
- At least three years of engineering-related experience in a management role.
- Proficiency in relevant computer software including Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with mechanical and electrical blueprints.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.