A leading information services company is seeking to fill a Chief Financial Officer Job Opening in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area.
Ann Arbor Chief Financial Officer Job Opening
- Collaborate with other members of Executive Leadership to determine how financial resources will be spent in both the near and far term.
- Create structures dedicated to fund development, capital planning, and other allocation of resources.
- Utilize performative models to evaluate the financial standing of the organization.
- Take the lead on all activities around the investment and security of the organization’s assets and other funds and revenue.
- Identify and evaluate potential revenue streams that have yet to be tapped into.
Chief Financial Officer (Ann Arbor Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or other business administration field.
- Must have a minimum of fifteen years of executive finance or accounting leadership.
- Applicants must have ample experience with financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and other areas of financial controls.
- This job requires the ability to communicate financial data, both written and verbally, to the board and other stakeholders.
- Must have experience with independent audits and other financial ethics and requirements.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.