Applications Support Professional Summary
Applications Support Job Opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The most quickly growing MRO services provider in North America is currently searching for an Applications Support in greater Philadelphia professional to assist colleagues and clients across their 200 customer sites in North America from their office. The company works to cut cost of MRO materials by simplifying the process and delivering added value.
Philadelphia Applications Support Professional Overview:
For this job, the Applications Support Professional will provide support on a daily basis for the company’s application. The Applications Support Professional will be tasked with identifying problems and performing troubleshooting to rectify issues until a resolution has been found. The duties will include performing root cause analyses, communicate between users and Infrastructure Service Support team members to solve client issues.
Philadelphia Applications Support Job Opening
- The Applications Support Professional will work as a team member and point of initial contact for all application issues our clients and colleagues have.
- Serve as the first-level of support for the in-house web applications. Guide support issues to resolution.
- The Applications Support Professional will evaluate and record different scenarios of potential issues and understand when to route issues to the second-level of support.
- Assist in troubleshooting technical issues concerning software, network, and databases, escalating the support issue to the proper levels as necessary.
- The Applications Support Professional will understand how to reconcile business requirements with technical requirements.
- Prepare and provide training to users both one-on-one and in groups.
- The Applications Support Professional will assist and partner with other members of the customer support team.
- Work with other Help Desk Analysts, Administrators, and Application developers to ensure tickets are completed in a timely manner.
- Find and fix hardware and software conflicts. Maintain a consistent set of practices and ensure new conflicts are not created.
- The Applications Support Professional will serve as a tester for new releases, record and communicate issues to the development team.
- Stay up-to-date with the systems that the company is using before training the users on the new systems.
Applications Support (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- A four year degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Two to five years of job experience with ERP support.
- Problem solving skills, able to find creative solutions to unique problems.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A self-motivated work ethic but also a team oriented mindset.
- Easy going, able to create and build relationships with clients at multiple levels of an organization.
- Thorough knowledge of PC, Windows 7, and Microsoft Office 2010
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and able to prioritize tasks amongst competing requests.
- Through knowledge of networking concepts.
- Able to travel up to 25% within Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for trainings.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.