Director of Operations Summary
There is a Director of Operations job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. A growing consumer goods manufacturer is seeking an experienced candidate to fill a Director of Operations job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a qualified leader to fill the Director of Operations job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. The company in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area works to provide customers with unique and exciting products. This job will be in charge of directing all manufacturing areas of the company. They are also providing excellent benefits and salary to the ideal candidate for this role. For a Director of Operations who is looking to grow in their career, this is a great job opportunity.
Philadelphia Director of Operations Overview:
The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Director of Operations is a vital role for the sake of all plant operation such as profits, directing others, and issuing any problems that may arise in the department. It is the job responsibility of the Director of Operations to use previous leadership experience to work with a team to formulate manufacturing practices that will improve the quality and safety of the company. The position also requires the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area Director of Operations to comply with all health and safety procedures throughout the plant. Additionally, the Director of Operations will also work hand and hand with management and supervisors to create teams that are hiring, training, and developing the staff to the highest standards. The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving and communication skills in order to fulfill the job responsibilities effectively. Finally, the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Director of Operations position will manage budgets and have the ability to plan ahead.
Philadelphia Director of Operations Job Opening
- The Director of Operations must use strong communication skills to direct and lead others.
- The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area Director of Operations will use previous team building experience to improve quality and safety within the company.
- This role will entail complying with all of the given health and safety regulations in the company.
- The Director of Operations will collaborate with hiring managers to improve training and hiring aspects.
- The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area Director of Operations will have strong time management skills in order to plan ahead.
Director of Operations (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Management is required for this job.
- At least 10 years of experience in a manufacturing plant is required.
- Previous experience with ERP/MRP software is preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Strong engineering background is expected.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.