A leading manufacturer of steel and electrical products is seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager in the greater Fort Mill, SC area.
Fort Mill, SC Continuous Improvement Manager Job Opening
- Create standard Lean processes within the organization.
- Provide leadership with extensive knowledge of Lean principles.
- Ensure site goals and metrics are in line with business strategies.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of safety measures in place and ensure the safety of the working environment.
- Engage employees by setting goals surrounding Lean manufacturing initiatives.
Customer Service Representative (Louisville, Kentucky) Job Requirements:
- Must be willing to travel across territories to facilitate lean implementation across various plants 50-75% of the time.
- Must have 5 years of experience minimum.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Lean six sigma green belt required at minimum.
- Familiarity with Kaizen events.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.