A leading manufacturer in the packaging industry is seeking a Continuous Improvement Specialist in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Continuous Improvement Specialist Job Opening
- Utilize corporate ERP to compare manufacturing performance against set production standards.
- Direct and coordinate monthly problem-solving sessions to develop appropriate root-cause and corrective actions.
- Oversee site chemical control and hazardous waste programs to ensure compliance, accurate reporting, and proper disposal.
- Encourage awareness of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement through employee training.
- Successfully identify key opportunities for operational improvement in key areas such as safety, quality, and environmental compliance.
Continuous Improvement Specialist (Chicago area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- At least 5 years continuous improvement experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated strong interest in environmental management and sustainability practices.
- Verified formal training in Continuous improvement including LEAN, Six Sigma, TPM, etc.
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.