A leading packaging manufacturer is seeking a Continuous Improvement Champion in the greater Reno, Nevada area.
Reno, Nevada Job Opening
- Train and lead all levels of manufacturing in implementation and use of continuous improvement tools and methods.
- Create and maintain continuous improvement culture by developing and supporting daily CI methods.
- Ensure all projects align with business objectives and KPIs.
- Support and mentor project team leaders and their project teams.
- Provide monitoring and reporting progress on all Lean initiatives and Six Sigma projects.
Continuous Improvement Champion (Reno, Nevada) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma Green or Black belt required.
- Prior experience applying lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Understanding of project management principles.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.