General Manager Summary
There is a General Manager job opening in the greater Wichita, Kansas area. A leading aerospace manufacturer is looking for a strong individual to fill the General Manager job opening in the greater Wichita, Kansas area. JMJ Phillip’s aerospace recruiters are searching for a qualified individual to fill this role. The greater Wichita, Kansas area General Manager will manage daily operations and oversee employees at the manufacturing facility. This fast-growing aerospace manufacturer is looking forward to providing a competitive compensation with benefits. For a General Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Wichita, Kansas area.
Wichita General Manager Overview:
The greater Wichita, Kansas area General Manager is responsible for managing daily operations and client-based needs to production purposes. This job has a strong emphasis on interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. The Wichita, Kansas General Manager should be prepared to train employees and work with operational managers to and service teams to meet operational needs This individual should be able to For a General Manager who enjoys aiding in the continual growth of their company, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Wichita, Kansas area.
Wichita General Manager Job Opening:
- The Wichita, Kansas General Manager should have strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- This individual is responsible for managing daily manufacturing operations and employees to ensure production follows company set regulations on quality and time.
- The General Manager will be developing new concepts to continue the growth of company profitability.
- This individual must have a background with aerospace and ISO 9000 systems.
- The Wichita, Kansas General Manager should expect to train employees, and work other managers to develop and maintain process plans.
General Manager (Wichita Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required for this job
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing or aerospace field needed.
- Experience with aerospace systems and components is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, training, and leadership skills needed.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate across a multi-level organization.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.