A leading electronics manufacturer is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager in the Chicago, Illinois Metro Region.
Chicago, Illinois Continuous Improvement Manager Job Opening
- Develop, implement, and train others in Lean methodology.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure Lean standards are met.
- Ensure that Lean initiatives are integrated with facility transformation projects.
- Communicate with higher-ups to determine target goals.
- Identify possible improvements and prioritize their execution.
Continuous Improvement Manager (Chicago, Illinois) Job Opening
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or related fields is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience leading kaizen, lean, or continuous improvement initiatives.
- Past experience presenting lean initiatives for approval.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.