Global Planning Manager Summary
Global Planning Manager Job Opening in Chicago, Illinois. A prestigious agricultural equipment manufacturer seeks a Global Planning Manager in Chicago, Illinois to oversee their global supply chain demands. For this job, the Global Planning Manager will analyze data to determine the needs and areas of improvement for the company’s global supply chain while working out of Chicago, Illinois.
Chicago Global Planning Manager Overview:
For this job, the Global Planning Manager shall set up and supervise the Forecasting and Planning department in greater Chicago, Illinois to ensure that the company has the most precise forecasts and planning parameters at the Chicago, Illinois location. The accuracy of forecasts will maximize customer service and satisfaction while also minimizing inventory. The Global Planning Manager will establish the policies for global standards, stocking strategies, and procedures for forecasting and planning at the Chicago site.
Chicago Global Planning Manager Job Opening
- The Global Planning Manager will assist customer service levels and goals by providing the most accurate precise forecasts.
- Develop new supply strategies to meet financial, operational, and customer satisfaction goals.
- The Global Planning Manager will foster a culture of constant communication across regions and competitive markets to further understand customer needs.
- Utilize product knowledge, dealer information, seasonal/regional conditions to ensure that forecasts adjust to market variations for various jobs.
- The Global Planning Manager will plan for product obsolescence and end of life planning with information on manufacturing, market demand, and customer feedback.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of each product group to assist in making inventory plans and other decisions.
- The Global Planning Manager will ensure that stock levels are properly maintained to ensure all functions and lead time for customers are as streamlined as possible.
- Monitor the exception management process and create a set of service criteria for various job orders.
Global Planning Manager (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- The ability to operate in a variety of positions including sitting, turning, bending, and a variety of postures.
- The ability to use computers and other equipment for entering orders in addition to reading certain documents.
- The ability to enter data on a computer with frequent repetitive hand motions.
- The ability to document information accurately and concisely.
- Comfortable communicating with colleagues, employees, and business partners at different levels for various jobs.
- The skills and knowledge needed to create strategy and lead an efficient department.
- Comfortable and capable of performing complex math calculations.
- Exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to walk through rational steps to solve a problem.
- A very good memory and the ability to manage a number of issues.
- The ability to speak and write in English.
- Flexible and accepting to change.
- Comfortable working within an office.
- Some travel as necessary outside of the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.