A prominent facilities maintenance service company is seeking a Business Development Executive in the Greater Chicago, Illinois Area
Chicago Business Development Executive Job Opening
- Develop new business deals by contacting potential partners and discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Update CRM software on a daily basis to track and report all information and activity related to developing new business.
- Create strategic business plans to facilitate business growth aligned with revenue goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, negotiating contracts, and integrating with business operations.
- Conduct research on market and competitor activity to help guide leadership team and other company functions.
Business Development Executive (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years of previous experience in new sales and business development.
- Prior experience selling commercial facility services to companies or buildings.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service and regularly communicate with clients.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.