Plant Manager Summary
Plant Manager job opening in Anaheim, California. A company specializing in metals manufacturing is currently seeking to fill a Plant Manager job in Anaheim. The company is currently experiencing rapid growth and needs the Plant Manager to sustain production at the Anaheim, California plant and fill an influx of customer orders. For the Plant Manager who can best maintain production schedules while championing lean manufacturing initiatives, the organization is offering a well-rounded compensation package and the opportunity for job growth within the organization. For a Plant Manager in Anaheim looking to take the next step in his or her career, this is the right job opportunity.
Anaheim Plant Manager Overview:
The Plant Manager’s main job will be to manage production time, quality, and expenditures at the Anaheim, California plant. He or she will need to promote continuous improvement projects in order to optimize production and cut down on manufacturing shutdowns and delays. Additionally, the Plant Manager need to have managerial oversight over all departments at the Anaheim, California site, including quality, engineering, safety, maintenance, human resources, and production. The Plant Manager will have several direct reports for this job, but he or she will need to report directly to the organization’s C-suite.
Anaheim Plant Manager Job Opening
- The Anaheim Plant Manager will reduce manufacturing waste by promoting lean manufacturing methodologies at the manufacturing site.
- The Plant Manager will have responsibility in overseeing the maintenance of welding, CNC, and stamping departments.
- The Plant Manager will need to train production managers and technicians in order to improve productivity and enhance managerial ability.
- There is little travel outside of Anaheim, California required for this job.
- The Plant Manager will take on any additional jobs as necessary.
Plant Manager (Anaheim Area) Job Requirements:
- Sheet metal experience is required for this job.
- Experience with CNC machines and welding is required for this job.
- At least 10 years of progressive management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with ISO quality standards is essential for this job.
- Strong communication skills and familiarity with welding and CNC machinery.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.