Accounts Receivable Specialist Summary
An Accounts Receivable Specialist job opening in the greater Buffalo, New York area. A large distributor is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Accounts Receivable Specialist in the Buffalo, New York area. JMJ Phillips accounting recruiters are seeking a highly motivated self-starter to fill this job. The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for preparing invoices, recording transactions, making deposits and producing statements. This requires an experienced individual with the ability to maintain composure while performing multiple tasks, keeping organized and have strong communication skills both verbally, and written. This company is offering competitive compensation for an individual that fits the roll of Accounts Receivable Specialist in the Buffalo, New York Area.
Buffalo Accounts Receivable Specialist Overview:
There is an Accounts Receivable Specialist job opening in the Buffalo, New York area. The Accounts Receivable Specialist should be comfortable with preparing invoices, recording transactions, handling money and writing financial statements. It is the Accounts Receivable Specialists duties to invoice buyers indicating the quantity and cost of products, recording payments made by buyers, depositing payments received and collaborating with accounting colleagues to prepare financial documents. Also, they should provide customer service regarding collection issues, processes, adjustments and resolve client problems that may arise. The Accounts Receivable Specialist must be an energetic and independent individual capable of self-motivation to fulfill required tasks. An individual who fits this profile would be an excellent addition to this company.
Buffalo Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Opening
- The Accounts Receivable Specialist must have the ability to demonstrate flexibility in response to changes in work volume.
- Needs to be able to demonstrate analytical skills with a hands-on approach.
- Has to be able to work independently at a high level.
- Must demonstrate excellent phone etiquette and communication skills both written and verbal.
- The Accounts Receivable Specialist needs to be detail oriented individual.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Buffalo Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires at least a high school degree or GED, a college or university degree is preferred.
- This role requires previous experience in money collecting.
- This job requires excellent time management and organizational skills.
- The Accounts Receivable Specialist must be able to multitask efficiently.
- This job requires a basic understanding of general ledger and accounting terminology.