Brake Engineer Summary
Brake Engineer job opening in the Los Angeles area. A cutting edge automotive manufacturing company is currently seeking to fill a Brake Engineer job opening in the Los Angeles area. The company is searching for an individual with an arsenal of skills and abilities to succeed as a Brake Engineer in this Los Angeles office. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking a creative person with a great attention to detail and team mentality to fill the Brake Engineer job opening in the Los Angeles area.
Los Angeles Brake Engineer Overview:
The Los Angeles Brake Engineer will be responsible for design cycle of the brake system. This includes the brakes, pedals, hoses, fasteners, and every other associated part. This job will require the Brake Engineer to own the project from design to release. The Brake Engineer will collaborate with the manufacturing team in the Los Angeles area in order to find efficient solutions to mass production. The Brake Engineer will need to have a deep technical understanding of the brake system to best target any problem areas and devise cost saving solutions.
Los Angeles Brake Engineer Job Opening:
- The Brake Engineer will be responsible for the design and release of the various components involved in the braking systems.
- This job requires the individual to track projects and prototype builds.
- Throughout the process required of this job, the Brake Engineer will troubleshoot problems and verify tests.
- The Brake Engineer will coordinate with others to best complete the production cycle.
- This job requires the individual to research and implement cost saving propositions.
Brake Engineer (Los Angeles area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- The Brake Engineer must have five to ten years of automotive brake design experience.
- The ideal candidate with have experience with CATIA.
- The Brake Engineer needs to have extensive technical knowledge on all aspects of the brake system.
- The candidate needs to have excellent verbal and written communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.