Plant Manager Summary
There is a Plant Manager job opening in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. A leading industrial manufacturer is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Plant Manager job opening in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. JMJ Phillip’s industrial manufacturing recruiters are seeking a dependable and experienced individual to fill the Plant Manager job opening in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. The company in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area specializes in manufacturing a wide variety automotive and transportation products. This job will be in charge of planning, scheduling, and guiding operations associated at the facility. They are also providing a competitive salary and benefits to the ideal candidate for this role. For a Plant Manager who is looking excel in His or Her career, this is a great job opportunity in the field.
Pittsburgh Plant Manager Overview:
The greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area Plant Manager is an important role for the sake of all plant operations such as coaching personnel in the areas of lean production, quality, and safety. It is the job responsibility of the Plant Manager to plan labor resources, wage rate administration, and negotiations with Union officials. The position also requires the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area Plant Manager to oversee inventory, review monthly cycle counts, approve inventory adjustments, and inventory dollars and turns. Additionally, the Plant Manager will also facilitate a company culture that promotes a safe and injury free work environment. He or She will also ensure repairs are being regulated and done at the highest possible quality. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and management skills in order to fulfill the job responsibilities effectively. Finally, the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Plant Manager position will modify plant operations to meet any future needs and make sure subordinated meet the intern and external customer expectations.
Pittsburgh Plant Manager Job Opening
- The Plant Manager must use strong leadership skills manage all plant operations and personnel to ensure efficiency.
- The Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area Plant Manager will plan company policies, negotiations with Union officials, and resolve issues that may arise within the department.
- This role will entail overseeing monthly cycle counts and inventory adjustments.
- The Plant Manager job will collaborate cross functionally at many different levels of the company to promote a safe work environment.
- The greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area Plant Director will have strong management skills in order to ensure employees to meet expectations.
Plant Manager (Pittsburgh Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 3-5 years of management experience is required.
- Previous experience with accounting and basic management skills are required.
- Ideal candidates will have government regulation knowledge.
- Strong communications, management, and leadership skills are expected.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.