A growing exterior facilities maintenance group is seeking a Fleet Director in the greater Long Island, New York area.
Long Island, New York Fleet Director Job Opening
- Lead organization to maintain and ensure that fleet quality is matching business demands.
- Provide leadership to ensure efficient, timely, and quality of all maintenance services.
- Oversee and develop preventative maintenance programs and training programs in coordination with the organization training department.
- Partner with IT to streamline best practices and improve efficiency.
- Coordinate with local managers to maintain cost efficiency, parts inventories, and on-time delivery.
Fleet Director (Long Island, New York Area) Job Requirements:
- At least 10 years of experience working and leading multi-location environment required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Proven leader in a large fleet, heavy equipment organization.
- Excellent interpersonal leader that can develop, build, and maintain great teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.