Marketing Associate Summary
Marketing Associate job opening in Dallas, Texas. A large national department store chain is beginning the process of searching for the ideal candidate in order to fill the Marketing Associate job opening in Dallas. The best person for this job will have an analytical mind to perform the necessary marketing research and analysis for the department store chain. They are hoping to discover a passionate individual looking to begin their career in marketing and grow within the company. JMJ Phillip’s marketing recruiters are seeking a creative, knowledgeable, and passionate person to fill the Marketing Associate job opening in Dallas, Texas.
Dallas Marketing Associate Overview:
The Dallas Marketing Associate will be involved in the every day running of the marketing department to ensure there are few issues encountered. This job will require the engagement of current the market in order to stay up to date on competition. With this knowledge, the Marketing Associate will conduct market research and analysis to drive sales and company growth. This job will also require the Marketing Associate to track and report sales figures. This person will help to coordinate the creation of adverting material in order to promote sales and specials. This job does not require travel outside the Dallas location.
Dallas Marketing Associate Job Opening:
- The Dallas Marketing Associate engage in the market to understand the competition and drive sales growth.
- This job will require the individual to conduct market research and analysis in order to promote sales and specials.
- The Marketing Associate will help put together advertising material.
- The Marketing Associate must construct reports as needed.
Marketing Associate (Dallas area) Job Requirements:
- The Marketing Associate must have at least a high school diploma.
- This person must have extensive knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Experience with SEO/SEM are preferred in this job.
- This job requires knowledge of tools such as Google Adwords and other web analysis tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential to this job.