Plant Manager Summary
Plant Manager job opening in Kalamazoo, Michigan. A growing company that manufactures for a wide variety of industries is currently seeking to place a Plant Manager job opening in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The company greatly needs the Plant Manager to head up all operations of the manufacturing site. JMJ Phillip’s plant management recruiters are seeking out Plant Managers and leaders whom have experience managing large groups of people. For the metro Detroit Plant Manager who can best lead the departments and holistically drive the company toward business target achievements.
Kalamazoo Plant Manager Job Overview:
The primary focus of the Plant Manager is to oversee all manufacturing operations at the greater Kalamazoo, Michigan location. A large portion of the Plant Manager’s job will be to assess and evaluate employees at the greater Kalamazoo, Michigan site. For this job, the Plant Manager will be evaluated on several key performance indicators (KPIs). Above all else, the Plant Manager will be expected to drive production at the Kalamazoo location in a safe and productive manner. For this job, the Plant Manager will have several direct reports and will report to the organization’s executive management team.
Kalamazoo Plant Manager Job Opening
- The Plant Manager will work with other department heads and executive leaders to create a culture of safety and production at the Kalamazoo, Michigan site.
- For this job, the Plant Manager will be expected to grow and develop direct reports at the greater Kalamazoo location, ensuring optimal productivity and continuous improvement at the site.
- The Plant Manager will champion lean manufacturing and continuous improvement initiatives for various job orders.
- The Plant Manager will also collaborate with the other departments to ensure that proper inventory management practices are achieved.
- There is little to no travel outside of Kalamazoo, Michigan required for this job.
Plant Manager (Kalamazoo Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree at a minimum is a requirement for this job.
- Equivalent work experience is a plus for this job.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing a plant.
- Lean manufacturing experience is essential for this job.
- Quality engineering experience.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.