General Manager Summary
General Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. A company that specializes in manufacturing furniture is currently seeking to fill a General Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. The company is seeking a General Manager to oversee daily warehouse and distribution operations for the organization. For the General Manager who will provide logistical expertise and leadership to the job, the company is offering a high compensation package.
Dallas General Manager Overview:
The General Manager will primarily manage the everyday operations of the organization’s warehouse and distribution center. In addition, he or she will make sure that the warehouse is up to the standards of the organization and comply with the company’s core values. The General Manager will also be responsible for the hiring and training of employees as well as the performance evaluation. Often, the General Manager will be tasked with maintaining a budget and monitoring inventory. For this job, the General Manager will have several direct reports and will be expected to maintain technical industry knowledge by participating in networks and workshops.
Dallas General Manager Job Opening
- The main job of the Dallas General Manager will be to monitor the everyday operations of the organization’s warehouse and distribution center.
- Additionally, he or she will make sure that the warehouse is on code with the organization’s standards and complies with the company’s core values.
- The Dallas General Manager will also be tasked with handling the hiring and training of employees as well as the performance evaluation.
- Frequently, the General Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a budget and monitoring inventory.
- There is moderate travel outside Dallas, Texas that is required for this job.
- The Dallas General Manager will take on any additionally assigned jobs as necessary.
General Manager (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree in a supply chain or business-related field from an accredited university.
- Proven successful experience in management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant safety and maintenance concepts.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.