Purchasing Manager Summary
Purchasing Manager job opening in Angola, Indiana. A company that conducts manufacturing services for several industries and is on a rapid path of growth is now hoping to fill a Purchasing Manager job opening in Angola, Indiana. The Purchasing Manager will be a key piece to the continued growth of the company, as he or she will be relied upon to cut costs and successfully bring in supplies and equipment for the organization to perform as optimally as possible. The Purchasing Manager will be treated to a great compensation package and high degree of growth if he or she can hit the ground running and successfully cut costs through exemplary negotiation and purchasing prowess.
Angola Purchasing Manager Overview:
The Purchasing Manager’s main responsibility will be to set the buying and procurement strategy for the entire organization. He or she will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing from both local and internal vendors, keeping quality, cost, and delivery in mind when selecting vendors to purchase from. He or she will also need to manage a team and provide strategic leadership to them, factoring in their developmental goals as well. For this job, the Purchasing Manager will work out of the greater Angola, Indiana site, but will report to the company’s CEO.
Angola Purchasing Manager Job Opening
- The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for setting a purchasing strategy that improves the company’s bottom-line profit margin.
- The Purchasing Manager will recruit, hire, train, and fire a team of Buyers, leveraging their contributions to the organization to expand purchasing scope and power.
- The Purchasing Manager will need to conduct deep industry research to find best possible vendors and business partners for the company to choose from.
- The role will periodically travel outside of the greater Angola site as necessary.
Purchasing Manager (Angola Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in a supply chain-related field is required for this job.
- A master’s in SCM is also a plus for this Angola job.
- Experience managing a team is strongly preferred for this position.
- CPIM certification is a plus for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.