Regional Sales Manager Summary
Regional Sales Manager job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A company renown for manufacturing top quality agricultural, construction, and other heavy equipment is seeking to fill a Regional Sales Manager job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. The Regional Sales Manager will work out of the Birmingham area, while also covering areas they are assigned. The job will entail selling a wide array of agricultural and construction products within the network of customers in their assigned area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an eager, outgoing candidate with a strong background in sales to fill the Regional Sales Manager job opening in Birmingham, Alabama area.
Birmingham Regional Sales Manager Overview:
The Birmingham, Alabama Regional Sales Manager will be required to oversee a team of sales people in their region. They will be responsible for driving sales in that region and growing the sales volume. In order to best accomplish this job, the Regional Sales Manager much think outside the box and implement unique strategies. The Birmingham Regional Sales Manager will mentor their team to drive improvements amongst the sales team in this area. This job requires the flexibility to travel outside of Birmingham, Alabama, and throughout the region when necessary.
Birmingham Regional Sales Manager Job Opening
- The Regional Sales Manager will oversee the sales team in their region.
- The Birmingham, Alabama Regional Sales Manager is responsible to managing the growth of sales in their region.
- An understanding of the products offered is required to help drive sales in the network.
- Implement a number of sales strategies to encourage growth and achieve sales goals.
Regional Sales Manager (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- Five or more years of sales experience is required.
- Management experience is crucial for this job.
- The Birmingham, Alabama Regional Sales Manager must have the ability to forecast sales goals to grow volume.
- This job requires outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service is a must.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.