Category Manager Job Summary
There is a Category Manager job opening near the greater Los Angeles, California area. A leading automotive manufacturer is looking to fill a Category Manager job opening in the greater Los Angeles, California area. JMJ Phillip’s automotive manufacturing recruiters are seeking a Category Manager with experience in purchasing to fill this Category Manager job in the greater Los Angeles, California area. This is an exciting job opportunity for a supply chain management professional who is looking to take the next step in their career. This manufacturing company will provide a competitive compensation package along with benefits to the individual with the skills to fill the job opening in the Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Category Manager Overview:
The Category Manager, located in the greater Los Angeles, California area, will be responsible for developing sourcing strategies. The Los Angeles, California based Category Manager will engage in contract negotiation and supplier relationships. This job will require the Category Manager to monitor schedules for delivered products and ensure deliveries meet necessary specifications. The Category Manager will play an important role in the procurement department of the company and must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
Los Angeles Category Manager Job Opening:
- The Los Angeles, California based Category Manager will develop sourcing strategies.
- This job will engage in contract negotiation and supplier management.
- The Los Angeles, California based Category Manager will be responsible for monitoring delivered products and materials.
- The Category Manager needs to ensure deliveries meet necessary requirements.
- This Los Angeles, California job will work in a fast-paced environment.
Category Manager (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a relevant field is required for this job.
- At least 5 – 6 years of experience in procurement is needed.
- This role requires quantitative analytical and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to communicate and present information effectively.
- This job may require walking, reaching and lifting up to 25 pounds.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.