A growing organization in the Furniture Manufacturing Industry is seeking a Director of Warehousing in the greater Seattle, Washington area.
Seattle, Washington Director of Warehousing Job Opening
- Manage multiple distribution facilities and over 50 employees.
- Identify and create continuous improvement initiatives.
- Oversee a maintenance and reliability plan for all warehouse equipment and machinery.
- Ensure all staffing needs are met daily to ensure on time deliveries.
- Ensure safety and efficiency for the warehouse by making any necessary layout changes.
Director of Warehousing (Seattle, WA) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Experience using or implementing Warehouse Management Systems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in role in a warehouse or distribution center.
- Prior management experience.
- Ongoing training and education experience on Industry Standards preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.