A leading third-party logistics company is looking for a Warehouse Manager in the Louisville, Kentucky Metro Area.
Louisville, Kentucky Warehouse Manager Job Opening
- Manage incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Supervise and train staff on vendor requirements.
- Own the transportation of goods from warehouse to final destination.
- Document and communicate relevant safety and production findings.
- Utilize best practices to reduce loss of inventory.
Warehouse manager (Louisville, Kentucky) Job Opening
- A bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of warehousing experience.
- Previous experience with transportation management.
- A minimum of 2 years of managerial or supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of relevant ERP systems.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.