A leading manufacturing organization is seeking a CPO for their Cleveland, Ohio area facility.
Cleveland CPO Job Opening
- Develop all procurement, purchasing, and sourcing standards for this organization to ensure best in class manufacturing.
- Identify and act on cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities to increase profitability.
- Create and implement procurement best practices to be utilized within the entire organization.
- Deliver business results including productivity, supplier performance and overall procurement efficiency within the organization.
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the organization to reach companywide goals.
CPO (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain in required as well as an MBA.
- At least 15 years of international procurement experience is needed.
- CPSM or equivalent certification is highly recommended.
- Applicants must have experience with ERP systems, especially SAP or Ariba.
- Excellent leadership capabilities and clear and concise communication are required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.