A growing building materials manufacturer for the aerospace and construction industries is seeking a Quality Control Engineer in the greater Sebring, Florida area.
Sebring, Florida Quality Control Engineer Job Opening
- Design and implement quality control programs.
- Work cross functionally to coordinate costs, tooling, and machine set-up.
- Assist sales department to create accurate estimates.
- Ensure ISO 9001 standards are met.
- Oversee vendor qualification and performance monitoring.
Quality Control Engineer (Sebring, Florida Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or 10+ years of industry experience required
- Must have 5+ years of quality experience in automotive and/or aerospace
- ISO 9001 experience is required.
- Design and machine shop experience is required.
- Experience working with customer audits preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.