A leading service provider in the landscaping industry is looking for a Construction Manager in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Construction Manager Job Opening
- Act as lead operations manager, ensuring success of projects and branch financial targets.
- Work regularly with sales/estimating to provide insight on margin aggressiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver dependable monthly financials.
- Effectively dedicate labor needed for projects and communicate expectations to foreman/supervisors.
- Dedicate required resources to projects, communicating regularly with client to ensure scheduling projections are met, and ensuring field personnel adhere to set schedule.
Construction Manager (Los Angeles Region) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred for this position.
- At least 5-7 years of landscape construction experience demonstrating increasing responsibility, or a combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and encourage others.
- Effective time management and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.