Contracts Administrator Summary
There is a Contracts Administrator job opening in the greater San Francisco, California area. A leading construction management firm is seeking a driven candidate to fill a Contracts Administrator job opening in the greater San Francisco, California area. JMJ Phillip’s construction recruiters are seeking a qualified leader to fill the Contracts Administrator job opening in the greater San Francisco, California area. This job will be performing negotiation, evaluation, and relationship management work in the department. The company in the greater San Francisco, California area is offering excellent benefits and salary to the ideal candidate. This is an exciting job opportunity for a Contracts Administrator in the construction field.
San Francisco Contracts Administrator Overview:
The San Francisco, California Contracts Administrator will lead the evaluation of suppliers and subtractors, development of purchasing contract strategies and draft contract documents. In addition to this, the job function will entail handling contract disagreements and resolving those issues quickly. Furthermore, the Contracts Administrator will use the company ERP system to approve purchase orders. It is the job responsibility of the Contracts Administrator to facilitate company and client compliance program requirements. The position also requires the San Francisco, California area Contracts Administrator to manage RFR packages, use previous experience to identify cost saving opportunities, and lead in the drafting development of procedures and reports. Additionally, the Contracts Administrator will address the risk and terms associated with bid packages. The ideal candidate for the job must have strong communication, negotiation, and leadership abilities in order to effectively perform on the job. Finally, the San Francisco, California area Contracts Administrator position must use company repository to maintain vendor and supplier contracts.
San Francisco Contracts Administrator Job Opening
- The Contracts Administrator must improve efficiency in the department by developing purchasing contracting strategies and draft contract documents.
- The San Francisco, California area Contracts Administrator will use company ERP system to approve purchase orders.
- This job will consist of handle any contract disagreements and lead company compliance program requirements, solid communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- The Contracts Administrator will be in charge of managing packages and drafting development reports.
- The San Francisco, California area Contracts Administrator will use previous experience to maintain vendor contracts, address terms with bid packages, and present supplier related presentations.
Contracts Administrator (San Francisco Area) Job Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Construction, or Logistics is required for this job. Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- At least 2-4 years of Sourcing, Supply Chain, or Risk Management experience is required.
- Previous experience with drafting policies, purchase order, vendor management software is required.
- Commercial contract experience and the ability to manage multiple project is needed for this job.
- Ideal candidates will be CPM, CPSM, CRIS, or CPPM certified.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% of the time.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.