Service Engineer Summary
Service Engineer Job Opening in Dallas, Texas. A market leader in tractor and heavy equipment seeks a Service Engineer in Dallas, Texas. The company provides a wide range of equipment for agricultural, landscaping, and construction applications. As a market leader, the company offers competitive pay and an attractive job benefits package.
Dallas Service Engineer Overview:
For this job, the Dallas Service Engineer will provide support and assistance to product dealers and departments in the company to boost product knowledge and the effectiveness of repair and maintenance protocols. The Service Engineer will observe, evaluate, and communicate areas of improvement for the company throughout greater Dallas and Texas to target in order to maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
Dallas Service Engineer Job Opening
- The Dallas, Texas Service Engineer will supply internal departments, product dealers, and others with technical assistance over the phone, web-based applications, and in person visits.
- Work to rectify any problems during the first interaction with the concerned party.
- The Service Engineer will record and report all technical support provided or actions taken when working with a dealer, member of an internal department, or customer.
- Attain and perform analysis on parts, assemblies, and produces as needed to analyze the root cause of malfunctions or failures. Record and communicate these results to superiors. Create, suggest, and enact field solutions when necessary. Partner with the Warranty department to resolve issues as necessary.
- The Service Engineer will communicate with dealers throughout Dallas, Texas and colleagues about potential service issues and solutions through bulletins, conversations, and emails.
- Train dealers, co-workers, and other staff members in the technical aspect of products and the service needed.
- The Service Engineer will field questions and complaints about products alongside the sales staff.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the company’s and competitors’ product lines. Stay abreast of industry trends.
- The Service Engineer will perform other related jobs as assigned by management.
Service Engineer (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- A minimum of a two year degree in a technical field somewhat related to the mechanical equipment industry. A bachelor’s from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially on technical topics and instructions for repair. Very good written communication to explain technical topics and instructions to off-site clients or customers.
- A demonstrated job history of hands-on equipment repair.
- A demonstrated ability to work with others and make good decisions regarding technical support.
- A team-player mindset, eager to help others.
- Familiarity and comfort using Microsoft office software such as Word, powerpoint, and excel.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.