A prominent manufacturer in the field of packaging is looking for an HVAC Engineer in the greater Columbia, South Carolina area.
Columbia HVAC Engineer Job Opening
- Develop HVAC designs including air and water distribution to meet facility needs throughout the United States and Mexico.
- Ensure that HVAC projects are completed on time and within budget by providing project management, scheduling, and overseeing installation.
- Work with all business units to support facility construction, maintenance, and production support systems.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all dust collection, material handling, steam systems, and facility mechanical systems.
- Create design specifications, drawings, calculations, and cost-estimates for HVAC projects.
HVAC Engineer (Columbia Area) Job Requirements:
- All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in an engineering field. Degrees in mechanical engineering are preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in HVAC design in an industrial facility, specifically with compressed air and chilled water systems.
- Ability to travel (up to 35%) is necessary for this role.
- Proficiency in AutoCad is required.
- Previous experience managing large HVAC construction projects.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.