An expanding logistics provider is looking for an Operations Associate in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago Operations Associate Job Opening
- Collaborate with North American railroads regarding customer shipping needs.
- Direct customer relationships and advise customers on intermodal rail transportation options.
- Work with Operations team to coordinate transportation schedules for customers.
- Track billings and invoices of customer orders and follow up with customers on payments.
- Communicate with dispatch carriers on shipments and with multiple railroads and carriers.
Operations Associate (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service roles.
- Previous experience in logistics or transportation preferred.
- Understanding of Google Drive and Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.