An established strategic consulting firm is seeking a Manager in the greater Washington D. C. area.
Washington D.C. Area Manager Job Opening
- Manage teams and projects related to industrial markets.
- Develop strategies to provide high client value.
- Determine thoughtful approaches, workplans and frameworks to guide problem-solving across projects.
- Oversee research, analysis and model development.
- Must be an analytical individual with a passion for problem-solving.
Manager (Washington D. C. Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Data Science, Business or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in consulting or strategic research.
- Familiarity with industrial markets such as heavy machinery, construction, building products etc.
- Proven critical thinking ability in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.