A national leader in precision manufactured sporting equipment is looking to fill the role of President in the Montgomery, Alabama area.
Montgomery President Job Opening
- Ensure optimal productivity and revenue by creating, building, and executing policies that improve operational abilities.
- Balance development of new products with the maintenance of current product lines.
- Be a champion of Lean Manufacturing ideology, incorporating techniques to improve quality, reduce costs, ensure safety, and other lean outcomes.
- Create and carry out process improvements, increasing capacity to adjust to seasonal customer demands.
- Exemplify leadership in the training and development of current and future employees.
President (Montgomery Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field, Master’s degree or MBA is preferred.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a high-tech, precision, manufacturing facility.
- Must have experience with and knowledge of ISO9000 standards and certifications.
- Candidates must be able to show proficient understanding of budgets and other financial documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.