There is a President jobopening in the greater New York City, New York area. A leading consumer goods manufacturer is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the President job opening in the greater New York City, New York area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an experienced and dependable leader to fill the President jobopening in the greater New York City, New York area. The company takes pride in their innovative manufacturing techniques in order to deliver versatile products to customers. The position in the New York City, New York area is also providing a competitive salary and attractive benefits. For a President who is ready to excel in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
New York City President Overview:
The greater New York City, New York area President will work to oversee the company’s operations and procedures. It is the job responsibility of the President to maintain control of business operations and be an active member of the management team. The position also requires the greater New York City, New York area President to be a strategic leader who determines the business strategies, set goals for growth, and evaluate company performance by analyzing and interpreting data. Additionally, the President will also be asked to participate in expansion activities to help grow the business. He or she must have excellent communication, public speaking, and decision-making skills in order to effectively perform the required job tasks. Finally, the New York City, New York Presidentposition must be able to lead, direct, and encourage others when necessary.
New York City President Job Opening
- This job requires overseeing all company operations and procedures.
- The New York City, New York President will be an active member in the management team.
- This role entails implementing business strategies, setting goals, and analyzing data to ensure company performance is viable and growing.
- The President will be responsible for leading business development and growth opportunities.
- This job requires leading, directing, and encouraging employees at all different levels of the company.
President (New York City Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is required for this job. Master’s degree is preferred.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in a C-Suite role, preferably within the manufacturing industry.
- Experience with strategic planning and business development is preferred for this job.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills are required for this role.
- This job will require a degree of domestic travel.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.