A leading importer in the Freight & Logistics industry is seeking a General Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago General Manager Job Opening
- Directly oversee facility management team (production, safety & compliance, environmental).
- Verify all compliance requirements are met for all road and rail activities; ensure equal compliance with shipping procedures.
- Implement continuous improvement methodologies- maintain attention on safe production efficiencies.
- Ensure all operations are executed within budgetary framework.
- Maintain high priority for safety through consistent compliance with all rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
General Manager (Chicago area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Management or Business Management is required for this role.
- At least 7 years of experience in the Industrial Transportation Operations industry.
- Demonstrated experience with rail/road industrial cleaning.
- Working knowledge of SOP’s, lean production concepts, and ergonomics.
- Excellent organizational skills and very observant of details.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.