Warehouse Supervisor Summary
Warehouse Supervisor job opening in Los Angeles. A clothing retailer is currently seeking candidates for a Warehouse Supervisor job opening in Los Angeles. Our Supply Chain recruiters are seeking motivated and upbeat warehouse professionals for this Warehouse Supervisor job opportunity in the greater Los Angeles Area. This job offers a competitive compensation and a great benefits package.
Los Angeles Warehouse Supervisor Overview:
The Los Angeles Warehouse Supervisor will monitor, direct, and coach personnel within the warehouse. The Los Angeles Warehouse Supervisor will be tasked with ensuring that inventory counts are kept accurate, and that merchandise enters and exits the facility efficiently. The Warehouse Supervisor will lead and take part in inventory counts and audits. The Warehouse Manager will also be responsible with ensuring the personnel are well informed of all policies, practices, and procedures within the facility.
Los Angeles Warehouse Supervisor Job Opening
- The Los Angeles Warehouse Supervisor will direct, supervise, and mentor assigned warehouse personnel.
- Monitor key performance indicators for the facility and implement actions to improve the performance of the metrics.
- Mark inventory to be sent out for shipment. Ensure proper quantities of merchandise leave the facility.
- The Los Angeles Warehouse Supervisor will take part in and lead inventory audits to ensure that counts are accurate.
- Assist in the receiving of shipments and ensure that merchandise is properly stored and readily accessed.
- Assist Warehouse personnel with day to day activities as necessary.
- The Los Angeles Warehouse Supervisor will ensure that warehouse personnel are properly trained and properly informed of company policies, procedures, and practices.
Warehouse Supervisor (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- A four year degree in supply chain, business management, or a related field from an accredited university would be preferred for this position.
- At least a high school education in addition to warehouse experience.
- At least two years of general warehouse experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite of software, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- License in operating a forklift would be strongly preferable.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively with personnel at varying levels both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills, able to prioritize multiple tasks and complete them concurrently.
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to gather information, establish facts, and come to a rational conclusion.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.