A supplier of fluid controls to the aerospace and defense industry is seeking an Industrial Engineer in the greater Newark, New Jersey area.
Newark, New Jersey Industrial Engineer Job Opening
- Design, test, and develop solutions based on organizational objectives.
- Identify value-added and non-value-added activities solve system challenges.
- Evaluate processes to prevent waste and inefficiency in production.
- Develop manufacturing concepts to simplify processes to maintain best practices.
- Collaborate with leadership and cross functional teams to gain intimate insight in organization’s needs.
Industrial Engineer (Newark, New Jersey Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven hands-on experience building prototypes.
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
- EPICOR experience is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.