A prominent institution in the education industry is seeking a Powerschool Implementation Specialist in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area.
Salt Lake City Powerschool Implementation Specialist Job Opening
- Construct the implementation process, including detailed milestones and an integration roadmap with the SIS vendor.
- Establish timely deployment of the solution and the different program parts.
- Ensure vendors align on major review activities and milestones, as well as essential meetings to track delivery progress.
- Monitor vendor’s progress daily, recognizing roadblocks to present potential solutions to involved parties.
- Disclose delivery status to the CEO on a bi-weekly basis, escalating concerns as they arise.
Powerschool Implementation Specialist (Salt Lake City area) Job Requirements:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required for this role.
- At least 5 years extensive experience managing information system implementation.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Powerschool’s Student Information Systems.
- Working knowledge of software programs such as SIS, LMS, RP, ODS, Powerpack, and Ecollect.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.