Project Manager Summary
Project Manager job opening in Atlanta, Georgia. A leading developer of loyalty program software is looking to fill a job opening for a Project Manager in Atlanta, GA. The Project Manager will primarily be responsible for setting up new clients on the software platform. JMJ Phillip’s information technology recruiters are seeking well-organized individuals with a keen attention to detail to fill this job opening for a Project Manager in Atlanta, Georgia. The company will provide generous compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for highly qualified candidates.
Atlanta Project Manager Overview:
The Project Manager, to be located in the Atlanta, Georgia area, will manage the onboarding of new clients to the company’s software. This job will manage all business and technical topics and oversee all client meetings. Specifically, the Atlanta area Project Manager will ensure the software is able to meet the client’s specific requirements and expectations. This job will also require the coordination with technical managers to make sure the project is completed on time and within budget for the client. This individual will also be responsible for managing the scope of the project and ensuring it remains on schedule and within costs. The Project Manager will also be expected to provide updates to management on project progression. This Atlanta based job will also require continuous improvement methodology to improve the client onboarding process to optimize cost and performance.
Atlanta Project Manager Job Opening:
- The Project Manager will be responsible for new client software integration.
- This job will manage all aspects of the client onboarding process including cost and timeline.
- In this role, the Project Manager will organize and direct all client meetings and provide company updates on project progression.
- The Project Manager will coordinate with other departments to ensure projects remain on time, within budget, and most importantly, meet client needs and expectations.
- This job will also be responsible for troubleshooting potential problems and providing solutions to make sure the client onboard process is seamless.
Project Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Prior experience in project management (at least 5 years), as well as software delivery management (at least 2 years), is required.
- The Project Manager should also have experience with software as a service (SaaS) products as well as CRM software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are a must for this job.
- This job will also require excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.