A leading manufacturer in the Medical Device industry is seeking a VP of IT in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area.
Charlotte, North Carolina VP of IT Job Opening
- Work closely with executive leadership to develop the overall IT strategy for the company
- Drive operational change in manufacturing, finance, program management, quality assurance, and human resources
- Ensure security protocols are built into all digital solutions
- Oversee and manage IT staff across multiple locations
- Responsible for communication of all digital process changes throughout the organization
VP of IT (Charlotte, NC) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing digital transformation projects in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with manufacturing IT systems implementation
- Proficient in agile and software development tools
- Process oriented to deliver on time consistent solutions
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.