A prominent research laboratory is looking for an IT Support Specialist in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago IT Support Specialist Job Opening
- Design, develop, implement, document, and operate scientific, computing, networking, storage, and administration systems and services.
- Assist with the purchase, deployment, integration, and maintenance of systems and services.
- Diagnose, monitor, and analyze the performance of information, computing, networking, and storage systems.
- Act as the main contact for system/operation problems and resolve issues.
- Communicate and coordinate with other technical personnel to complete projects as needed.
IT Support Specialist (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering required.
- At least 2 years of experience working in IT support or computer services.
- Previous experience working with Linux Platform, Python, and MariaDB.
- Prior experience with GIT Repositories in a team environment.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.