An industry leading consumer packaged goods company is seeking a Director of Package Engineering in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Area Director of Package Engineering Job Opening
- Design and develop packaging.
- Lead a team of creative and engineering personnel.
- Develop and execute a sustainable packaging strategy that is in line with company sustainability goals.
- Ensure all packaging projects meet quality, cost, and functionality objectives.
- Must be a hands-on individual with a high level of creativity.
Director of Package Engineering (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging Science or a related field is required.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in packaging development.
- The ability to work collaboratively with design, engineering, and manufacturing departments.
- Familiarity CAD software is required. Solidworks experience preferred.
- Some travel may be expected.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.