A leading food equipment manufacturer is looking for a Supply Chain Manager in the Atlanta, Georgia Metro Region.
Atlanta Georgia Supply Chain Manager Job Opening
- Supervise the daily operations of multiple departments.
- Be a continuous improvement champion.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing departments to ensure material requirements are met.
- Address production and supply chain problems as they pop up.
Supply Chain Manager (Atlanta, Georgia) Job Opening
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or another related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of supply chain experience.
- Previous experience in a project based or capital equipment manufacturing environment.
- Experience managing or supervising others.
- Previous experience with purchasing.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.