A full-service animal hospital is looking for a Veterinarian in the greater Rochester, New York area.
Rochester Area Veterinarian Job Opening
- Examine animals to determine disease, illness, or injury, make diagnoses, and provide treatment
- Provide auxiliary wellness services for animals including bathing, grooming, acupuncture, and dental care.
- Advise pet owners on general animal care and decisions regarding animal health
- Collect and inspect samples from animals to help determine diagnosis
- Assist in prescribing medications, dressing wounds, microchipping, and other tasks for animal treatment
Veterinarian (Rochester, NY) Job Requirements:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree and State Veterinary Board License required.
- No prior experience at a veterinary clinic is required.
- Understanding of general care of small animals including, cats, dogs, birds, turtles, guinea pigs, and occasional exotic animal.
- Must have knowledge of diagnostic equipment for animal care.
- Must have good communication and leadership skills and desire to be involved in community.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.