Controls Engineer Summary
There is a Controls Engineer job opening in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area. A growing aerospace equipment manufacturer is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Controls Engineer job opening in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area. JMJ Phillip’s aerospace manufacturing recruiters are seeking a strong Controls Engineer to join their expanding team. The company is looking for a highly motivated automation Controls Engineer in the Phoenix, Arizona area that is experienced with many different aspects of automation and is willing to help share that knowledge with the team to further company goals. The Phoenix, Arizona Controls Engineer will have supervisory responsibilities and needs to have highly technical knowledge. This is a great next step for any Phoenix, Arizona area Controls Engineer to further their career.
Phoenix Controls Engineer Overview:
The Phoenix, Arizona Controls Engineer will have responsibility to supervise individual teams that are working on multiple projects. The majority of the Controls Engineer daily work will be developing software, however, can expect 10-20% of time spent on machines helping with debugging and other necessities. The Phoenix, Arizona Controls Engineer will be spearheading the controls software design and development for custom, automatic assembly and test equipment projects from concept to acceptance working with project managers, mechanical engineering team, and clients. An ideal client for the Phoenix, Arizona Controls Engineer will have advanced proficiency programming industrial equipment.
Phoenix Controls Engineer Job Opening
- The Phoenix, Arizona Controls Engineer will be responsible for implementing reliable safety systems for safeguarding manufacturing systems.
- The Controls Engineer will need to design and maintain operating documentation that thoroughly describes all aspects of the intended design following company documents standards.
- The job requires creating machine interactions with plant-wide Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
- The Phoenix, Arizona Controls Engineer will develop both PC and PLC based controls systems.
- The Controls Engineer will be responsible for assisting with mentoring, coaching, and developing junior software team members.
Controls Engineer (Phoenix Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required for this job.
- 8+ years’ experience in controls or robotics engineering working with automation.
- Experience programming Cartesian, SCARA and Articulated robots.
- Proficiency in process integration and electromechanical/mechatronic systems.
- Demonstrated excellence in multi-station PLC programming.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.