A well-known manufacturer in the food & beverage industry is seeking a Vice President of Operations in a remote position.
Remote Vice President of Operations Job Opening
- Work alongside senior members of the supply chain team to develop a holistic and consistent manufacturing strategy, emphasizing lean operating methodologies.
- Provide strong leadership guidance to rising plant directors and their teams to efficiently progress while consistently delivering business objectives.
- Determine a clear baseline of current performance and gaps to best in class to be shared across full manufacturing organization.
- Devise a road map, with clearly defined quarterly milestones of performance and capability improvements that support the overall business goals.
- Establish an energized and progressive work culture with a key commitment to safety.
Vice President of Operations (remote) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required for this role.
- At least 15 years of progressive leadership experience in a high-volume food manufacturing environment.
- Proven success at manufacturing high quality products.
- Strong knowledge of continuous improvement/lean six sigma methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to generate quantifiable improvements and cost savings.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.