A major institution in the education industry is seeking a Director of Endowment in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area.
Salt Lake City, Utah Director of Endowment Job Opening
- Plan and execute major gift fundraising in at the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Participate in the design and creation of a prospect management alumni database.
- Formulate an annual advancement work plan and budget.
- Recognize the need for additional endowment personnel and participate in forming and leading a fundraising team.
- Produce all necessary documentation for prospects and donors to secure major gifts for the institution.
Director of Endowment (Salt Lake City, Utah) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable College or University.
- Must have 8+ years of experience managing an endowment or working as a fundraising professional in the Education or Non-Profit space.
- Possess strong people skills and ability to build lasting relationships in order to secure meaningful donations.
- Experience building an endowment fund or major fundraising project from the ground up
- Must display high levels of professional accountability, strong initiative, and efficient decision-making skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.