A rapidly growing industrial manufacturer is seeking a Vice President of Operations in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Area Vice President of Operations Job Opening
- Provide leadership to assembly operations for the facility.
- Drive change to achieve optimal value stream performance.
- Work cross-functionally with leadership in various departments to ensure peak efficiency.
- Determine a baseline of performance and analyze gaps to best support business goals.
- Must be a strategic individual able to influence change.
Vice President of Operations (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, operations, or a related field is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with leading Kaizen events and lean principles.
- Six Sigma green belt or higher is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and operations skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.