A machining company is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist in the greater Wilmington, North Carolina area.
Wilmington CNC Machinist Job Opening
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Selects and align holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachment accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Set up CNC lathes according to blueprint specifications.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
CNC Machinist (Wilmington Area) Job Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a CNC machinist.
- Ability to stand for long hours.
- Must be able to understand drawings and handle measuring equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public