Quality Engineer Summary
Quality Engineer Job Opening in Ann Arbor, Michigan. A very well-renowned CNC machine company is seeking out a Quality Engineer near the greater Ann Arbor, Michigan area to help join its team. The Quality Engineer will be joining a revered engineering team and will need to institute corrective and preventative actions on the different products that the company manufactures. For the Quality Engineer who can really solve customer and product issues while initiating preventative actions for them, the company is going to offer a good starting job salary, as well a high chance for growth within the engineering team at the Ann Arbor, Michigan site.
Ann Arbor Quality Engineer Overview:
The Quality Engineer will be an extension of the company’s customer-centric values. He or she will be issuing compliance audits for company products and trying to figure out ways to prevent future issues with them at the Ann Arbor site. Additionally, the Quality Engineer will issue corrective actions for problems that customers have with the products and for products that don’t meet TS-16949 compliance. This is a very hands-on job. The Quality Engineer will be reporting to the Vice President of Operations at the Ann Arbor, Michigan for this job.
Ann Arbor Quality Engineer Job Opening
- The Quality Engineer is responsible for driving great customer service to internal and external customers.
- For this job, the role will work with other quality engineering personnel in order to facilitate corrective and preventative actions in order to rectify quality issues with the different products that company manufactures.
- The position will spearhead corrective and preventative actions.
- The Quality Engineer will liaison with the corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) board in order to report on different ways that the company is improving its products.
- This Ann Arbor, Michigan role will assist with manufacturing process enhancements.
- The position will analyze the most effective CAPAs.
- The Quality Engineer will take part in review meetings for corrective and preventative actions from the quality department.
- The position will fulfill other jobs as assigned.
Quality Engineer (Ann Arbor Area) Job Requirements:
- A 4 year Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of job experience in quality engineering.
- Strong technical knowledge and the desire to work “hands-on” in a very fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with CNC machining and manufacturing.
- Demonstrated experience driving continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
- Experience running TS-16949 compliance audits and working within a quality management system.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.