A fast-growing manufacturer in the machining industry is looking for a CNC Programmer in the greater Parsons, Kansas area.
Parsons CNC Programmer Job Opening
- Effectively design, build, and develop CNC programs.
- Aid in the implementation of policies, standards, and procedures for the Engineering department.
- Oversee CNC program files.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues related to machining processes as needed.
- Assist in the technical development of production staff.
CNC Programmer (Parsons Region) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred but not required for this role.
- At least 2 years CNC programming and machining experience in a custom machining environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with both vertical and horizontal CNC machines.
- Working knowledge of MASTERCAM for CAM programming and Solidworks.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.