A fast-growing management provider in the Real Estate industry is seeking an Assistant Property Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Assistant Property Manager Job Opening
- Effectively interview prospective tenants, prepare and conduct property viewings.
- Serve as a primary contact for tenants, responding to property-related issues directly and efficiently.
- Work in coordination with property management team to produce advertisement materials.
- Oversee and evaluate property management employees and contractors, including maintenance crews.
- Examine property conditions and schedule maintenance activities effectively.
Assistant Property Manager (Detroit area) Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or greater is required for this role.
- At least 1 year property management experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of property management procedures.
- Working knowledge and expertise of the Fair Housing laws and guidelines.
- Excellent communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.