A leading service provider in the landscaping industry is seeking a Procurement Manager in a Remote (US-based) position.
Remote Procurement Manager Job Opening
- Establish procurement strategies that are innovative and cost-effective.
- Work alongside Finance department to secure advantageous contract terms for the company.
- Initiate national accounts programs for most frequently used goods/services.
- Analyze data and prepare control strategies in preparation for unfavorable events.
- Manage the procurement budget to encourage long-term savings on procurement costs.
Procurement Manager (remote) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- At least 5 years of experience in a procurement/purchasing role.
- Proven working experience leading procurement function.
- Working knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.