A prominent landscaping supplier is seeking a Senior Purchasing Manager in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area.
Boston, Massachusetts Job Opening
- Establish and maintain measurable performance metrics for all levels of procurement processes.
- Develop performance improvement and recovery plans.
- Negotiate and execute purchase orders and vendor contracts as needed.
- Manage material flow to maintain inventory at the optimal level.
- Train and manage a team of purchasing professionals including buyers and purchasing agents.
Senior Purchasing Manager (Boston, Massachusetts) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years of experience managing and training buyers and purchasing agents.
- At least 7 years of experience in Purchasing and Sourcing in the distribution industry.
- Knowledge of packaging components and associated materials.
- Understanding of project management and process improvement concepts.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.